martes, 4 de febrero de 2014

It's already February?

So time is flying by, and I just realized I have done a terrible job at keeping up this blog. My life in Turkey has become very busy, and I have been going non stop since I got back in January.  While I have been working a lot, and I look exhausted 90% of the time, I genuinely feel happy here. Each day I am learning something new about this country and myself. I can now successfully buy groceries, take public transportation, and speak a little Turkish to the people I meet. For the most part I am stress free, and  I have fully embraced the "go with the flow" mentality. Living in Turkey seems so normal and at times I have to pinch myself to make sure it isn't a dream. I feel so fortunate to have the opportunity to spend an additional five months in this country, and I am trying to figure out how I can stay even longer.

I know that continuing to write in my blog is going to be nearly impossible. I just don't have the energy to keep it up.  I have decided that for the remainder of my stay I am going to take pictures and post them here so that you can still get a glimpse of my life here. 

Here are this week's photos.



The view from my street

A family sharing an orange by Galata Bridge

The view by the bus stop

Turkish Waffles!


American chili and American football



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario